Vorübergehend neue Abschlag- und Öffnungszeiten für den Golfplatz. Hier erfahren Sie mehr.
1. Loch - 360 Meter Par 4A gentle opening hole with a stunning panoramic view. The tee shot should be placed on the left side of the fairway to leave a mid iron second shot to a slightly elevated green.
2. Loch - 512 Meter Par 5A double dogleg, which will offer the big hitter a chance to reach the green in two shots, if he decides to take on the challenge of a blind shot over a volcanic outcrop. The safe way will be to lay up at the corner of the second dogleg leaving a pitch into the green
3. Loch - 342 Meter Par 4Slight dogleg left. After a drive to a generous landing area the player is faced with a second shot across water. The first hole to be played into the prevailing wind
4 Loch - 312 Meter Par 4The 4th runs the same direction as the 3rd and the 2nd shot is played steeply uphill to a raised green. Always take one club more than you think!
5. Loch - 370 Meter Par 4A gentle dogleg left, where the drive should be placed to the right of the fairway to leave an easier second shot with a middle iron
6. Loch - 504 Meter Par 5This second par five is played back into the wind. The longer hitters may be able to reach the green in two, however it is protected by a large volcanic outcrop
7. Loch - 127 Meter Par 3First of the Par 3's, this is a short iron played to a green cut into the natural rocky landscape
8. Loch - 340 Meter Par 4This is a medium length dogleg right, the drive must be kept to the left side of the fairway to give a clear shot into the green.
9. Loch - 146 Meter Par 3Second of the par three's and one which plays much longer than it's length as the hole is straight up hill. One of the trickiest greens on the course with three levels
10. Loch - 518 Meter Par 5The start of the back nine is a long downhill par five, the ball must be strategically placed after the second shot to allow access to a welcoming green which slopes from back to front
11. Loch - 146 mts Par 3First of the Par 3's with water. The lake winds its way up the left side of the green to catch any ball slightly hooked. A large green which offers some fiendish pin positions
12. Loch - 414 mts Par 4One of the toughest holes on the course, a good drive is needed to clear the uphill portion of the fairway. The second shot must avoid the water on the right and the large tree guarding the left side of the green
13. Loch - 360 Meter Par 4A good drive to a generous fairway will leave a mid iron to a green surrounded on three sides by water
14. Loch - 135 Meter Par 3The last of the short holes has water short and right of the green. Played into the prevailing wind this could be a card wrecker
15. Loch - 354 Meter Par 4An almost straight par four which offers views of the lagoon on the left hand side. An undulating green will protect par.
16. Loch - 355 Meter Par 4This severe dogleg right deserves it stroke rating of 2. The drive must be long and true to the left side of the fairway to afford a view of the green. Anything less than perfect will leave a blind second shot over a valley to the green
17. Loch - 285 Meter Par 4A hole the big hitters may want to drive but any ball left of the green will be severly penalised. The sensible play is to the right of the fairway bunker leaving a pitch to the green.
18. Loch - 362 mts Par 4A semi blind tee shot should be left of centre to leave a clear second shot over water to the home green which is situated next to an old lime kiln. A par four here will take you happily on to the Clubhouse and 19th hole