Sweet of my heart | Dessert Recipe from Constance Belle Mare Plage
210g Liquid Milk
255g Egg yolk
75g Cacao powder
375g Egg white
Ingredients for Mousse Hanako:
270g Liquid Milk
110g Egg yolk
330g Chocolate milk
135g Dark chocolate
270g Whipping cream
1. Bring the milk to boil, butter and then add the flour and the cacao powder to get a soft dough.
2. Put the soft dough in a mixing bowl and mix at low speed by adding the egg yolk one by one.
3. In another mixing bowl, whisk the egg white at medium speed and the sugar to get a soft mixture.
4. Then mix the chou paste with the whipping egg white. On a tray put a greased paper and spread the dough equally on it.
5. Put in the oven at 170 degrees and baked for 20 mins.
For the Mousse:
6. Bring the milk and the baileys to boil. Then whisk the egg yolk until white.
7. Mix both together to a crème Anglaise, then add the dark chocolate and milk together. Let it cool down.
8. In a mixing bowl, whip the cream till soft, add the chocolate mixture to get a mousse.
9. Spread the chocolate mousse on the biscuit and keep it refrigerated.