Job title: Kids Club Manager - Constance Hotels and Resorts
Expire date : 12-10-2012
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing stated areas ensuring a smooth and efficient operation
- Directing and liaising with Kids Club Team Members
- Ensuring all Standard Operating Procedure\\\'s (SOP), Risk Assessments, Policies & Procedures and Health Guidelines are followed accordingly.
- Being actively promote and encourage participation of guest and club members in activities & events. Supervising all aspects of the Babysitting Department
- Motivating and encouraging the staff to ensure their best performance
- Staying abreast of daily guest movements in the hotel
- Being able to deliver on staff development and familiarize them with the best practice related to Childcare
- Prepare monthly rosters ensuring adequate staffing levels at all times
- Establish good relations and rapport with colleagues and team members
- Maintaining high standards of cleanliness
- Being able to issue job requisition/orders and repair and maintenance of outlet
- Ensuring all billing, finance and cross charges are complete following company standards
- Other duties as per Resort’s SOP.
- In order to be considered for this role, you will have gained an Internationally recognised Childcare & Education Experience and Relevant Core Training: Child Protection, Food Hygiene, Paediatric First Aid.
- Experience in Children Club within a Resort is highly desirable
- Previous Leadership/Management skills within a similar environment
- You will have an experience with children from 0-12 years of age.
- You must have good interpersonal, time management and organisational skills.
- The ability to work within, as well as to lead and motivate a team as well as business acumen, creative thinking and problem-solving, Motivational skills, energy and resilience.
- Flexibility, multi-tasking skills individual and a customer-focused, approachable and outgoing personality is essential.
- At least three years experience in a similar position