Date of birth : 1994
DNA : Par 72, 6,018m
The first of its kind in this exclusive island, The Legend Golf Course places Mauritius on the world map as a golf destination since its opening with the launch of the Mauritius Golf Open the same year.
- Designed by South African champion, Hugh Baiocchi.
- Is located along one of the most superb beaches in Mauritius.
- Each of the 18 holes has distinctive characteristics.
- Superb fairways are laid in the heart of an indigenous forest, culminating in brand new greens, built to USPGA specifications.
- In our constant effort to provide the perfect golfing location, all 18 greens have been rebuilt using Tif Dwarf grasses to ensure a perfect surface.
- Teeing off from the 17th hole (par 3) is a feast for the eyes and a test for the nerves: this championship course is set in the midst of the natural beauty of a site originally used to breed deer.
- Hosts one of the main events on the European Senior Tour calendar, the MCB Tour Championship every December.
- Green fee free of charge for our guests.