Constance Hotels and Resorts and Baglioni Hotels promote unforgettable, rich and unique experience, in their collection of exclusive hotels and resorts in stunning locations.
Baglioni Hotels has developed a Collection of 9 exclusive hotels and a residence, most of which are situated in palazzos in Italy’s main cities: six in Italy (Milan, Venice, Florence, Punta Ala and Rome), three in France (Aix-en-Provence, Champillon Epernay, Saint Paul de Vence) and one established in March 2004 in the UK, in the heart of London.
Similar to Constance Hotels and Resorts, Baglioni Hotels provide personalized, innovative and multicultural service making their guests feel unique and special.
Baglioni City Hotels are exclusive hotels situated in most relevant city centres. Currently there are 4 in Italy:
- Carlton Hotel Baglioni, Via della Spiga, Milan (member of The Leading Hotels of the World)
- Luna Hotel Baglioni, Piazza San Marco, Venice (member of The Leading Hotels of the World)
- Relais Santa Croce, Via Ghibellina, Florence - the only property in the city owned by Baglioni Hotels Collection (associated Relais & Châteaux)
- Regina Hotel Baglioni, Via Veneto, Rome (associated Relais & Châteaux)
In Europe, the Baglioni Hotel London, member of The Leading Hotels of the World, faces Hyde Park and Kensington Palace.
Baglioni Resorts - Associated with Relais & Châteaux, are wonderful chateaux and inns immersed in the most fascinating areas of France and Italy.
- Hotel Cala del Porto in Punta Ala, Tuscany
- Villa Gallici, in Aix-en-Provence
- Royal Champagne, near Epernay, in the Champagne region
- Le Saint Paul in the medieval village of Saint Paul de Vence, Côte d’Azur
- Baglioni Resort Alleluja, consists of 26 apartments, a mixture of two-roomers, three-roomers as well as four-roomers. These are situated in a beautiful Tuscan style building within private gardens at Punta Ala in the very green heart of the Maremma region near Grosseto.
Wishing you a unique Italian experience at Baglioni Hotels !